You can choose from three different materials, including two 100% Nappa leathers and a leatherette alternative. Your leather cross body bags are lined with luxury Suede Vision fabric, in a neutral beige colour. The gold-coloured, nickel-plated chain strap is stunning and matches the chain clips and the zip teeth and puller beautifully. The front and back of your crossbody bag are printed in the same pattern but with subtle differences to create a special effect.
Work of exquisite craftsmanship, this bag is handmade in the UK to the highest quality standards and is made for each and every order. It's ready to ship in 1-2 working days and delivered within the UK with next day delivery (FedEx) or 1-4 days in continental Europe (DHL).
Your custom crossbody bag is lined with a luxury Suede Vision fabric. This is a beautiful beige colour and is fire rated. The Suede Vision is super-soft and complements the leather or leatherette wonderfully. Key Features:
- Made from Nappa leather or faux leather
- 100% leather in smooth or textured options
- Lined with beige Suede Vision fabric
- 1 m detachable nickel-plated chain strap - you can hold it as a clutch bag or wear it as a crossbody bag
This is a made-to-order product, which means it's created for each one of you upon placing an order. Estimated delivery comprises of production and shipping time. Both of which are stated in the description of the product. Returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of the item. Outside of the UK, customer is liable for return postage of non-faulty items. Free returns for UK customers for all items (except swimwear, lingerie and personalised). Orders can be cancelled/altered prior to fulfilment starting (usually within 2-3 hours of placing an order). We do our best for this not to happen, but if an item arrives faulty or incorrect, you can return it or change it free of charge.
• 1.2 m detachable chain
Nickel-plated chain strap
• Round metal zip pull
• Handmade to order
To ensure the leather print on your product is as durable as possible, we’ve worked hard refining our printing process and craftsmanship. As leather has a naturally textured surface you may notice small surface differences, common to natural leather and the printing. All leathers age naturally according to usage, and this can cause the print to wrinkle or fade slightly over time. It is possible the base colour may show through the leather as it ages with wear. When not in use we recommend storing your product in a protective dust bag or box to keep your product looking its best.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme heat, sunlight, water, and chemical cleaners to maintain a bright and long-lasting print.
• Avoid contact with light coloured fabrics or upholstery as the colour may transfer.
• Whilst a light rain shower is unlikely to harm, we recommend protecting from rain. Should your product get wet, allow it to dry naturally away from direct heat. To clean surface wipe only with a damp lint-free cotton cloth.